RAINIER TIMBRRR! MUSIC FEST CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Rainier Timbrrr! Music Fest Contest (“Contest”) begins on December 18, 2017 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT (“Promotion Period”). Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Pabst Brewing Company, LLC, 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents of Washington and Oregon who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or individuals living in the same household as employees of Promotion Entities and Licensees are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is one method of entry: Online. No other method of entry will be accepted. To enter the Contest during the Promotion Period, follow @Rainier_beer on Instagram and then click the link in the bio of the @Rainier_beer Instagram profile during the promotion period. Follow the instructions on the site and enter your name and email address. Entry will not be valid if email, name and birthday are not present.
Contest registration and entry into the Contest is free. Entries submitted in this Contest should not already appear on any other promotional website or otherwise have been previously published in any media including books, magazines or other publications; and cannot have been entered into any other promotion. Entrants must have sole ownership rights of the Entry. By submitting an Entry, Entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents to the use of the Entry in the Contest, to its posting on the Internet in connection with the Contest, and that Entrant has permission from any other person identifiable in the Entry to be included in such Entry. If applicable, Entrants must complete all data requested on the online entry form.
All Entries must be received by December 22nd 2017 at 11:59 PM PT. Incomplete Entries are void. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per day, but each Entry must be significantly different from previously submitted Entries. For purposes of this Contest, a “day” is defined as any consecutive twenty-four (24) hour time period during the Promotion Period starting at 12:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59 PM PT. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
In the event of a dispute regarding any Entry, such Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, multiple Instagram accounts, or multiple Twitter and/or Instagram accounts, nor may Entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple Twitter and/or Instagram accounts, under multiple Twitter and/or Instagram accounts, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple Entries will be disqualified from participation in the Contest and all Entries submitted by that Entrant will be void. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of Entrants.
All Entries must be original works, never been previously published or won an award, must not infringe on any third party rights, must not infringe on the publicity rights of others, and may not include content which is offensive, violent, derogatory, sexually suggestive, obscene, defamatory, or contain explicit language or imagery or is otherwise unlawful or inappropriate for publication. All related decisions regarding appropriateness of an Entry are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
By entering the Contest, the Entrant gives the Sponsor and its partners the right to use, edit, or publish the Entry in any form, manner, or media and for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, without further compensation and winner irrevocably assigns and transfers all rights, title and interest in the submission to the Sponsor, and, if required, will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright and rights of publicity. Winner may have to certify that their Entry was original and produced by the entrant and no other person or entity holds rights to Entry.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 22nd 2017 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding. All prize drawings will be conducted at Sponsor’s offices at 10635 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Winners will be notified by phone, mail, overnight courier, and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may attempt to contact potential winners of the Grand Prize in accordance with the above procedure until the Grand Prize is awarded. Sponsor will contact up to three (3) potential winners of the Grand Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Grand Prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the Grand Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in accordance with the above procedures.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available: A Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to Timbrrr! Music Festival 1/26-1/27, (ARV $161.28). Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Where applicable, winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of the Grand Prize won.
- GENERAL: Potential winners may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within five (5) days after first notification attempt. If Grand Prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided there is sufficient time remaining to award the prize in accordance with Section 4. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of Grand Prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Grand Prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered Grand Prize is unavailable. Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any Grand Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any Grand Prize or participation in the Contest or any Grand Prize-related activities. Acceptance of a Grand Prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promotion Entities and Licensees may use the winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or Grand Prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. This provision does not apply to winners from the state of Tennessee. Winners also grant the Promotion Entities and Licensees the right to use and publish winners’ names and states of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Contest, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or illegible entries or for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless device connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest; and award the Grand Prize via random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor the Promotion Entities and Licensees, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any Grand Prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any Grand Prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest. By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either Twitter or Instagram.
As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles, CA, which court shall apply the laws of the state of California without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Contest, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 26 2018 to: Pabst Brewing Company, LLC, Attn: Rainier Timbrrr! Music Fest, 10635 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 350, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
®, © 2016 Pabst Brewing Company, LLC, Los Angeles, CA