2019 Family Packages
This might be one of our biggest Timbrrr! Winter Music Festival announcements ever. We’re working with the nearby Icicle Village Resort to offer Family Packages for our guests with kids!
While events in the Leavenworth Festhalle are still 21+, we will have plenty of family-friendly daytime programming. Take advantage of one of these packages for the best deal on rooms and access to an exclusive kid’s show!
These limited packages include:
- 2 nights lodging at Icicle Village (Standard and Condo Options Available as well as pet friendly rooms)
- 2 full festival weekend passes for the adults (the Festhalle is still 21+ only)
- Free breakfast
- A Saturday morning kids show in the Icicle Junction Activity Center (featuring a bloody mary and mimosa bar for the adults!)
- A special Timbrrr! welcome gift bag
- Access to our drop in childcare both Friday and Saturday evenings (kids 12 and under, $50 per night for four hour blocks between 5:30-9:30pm)
- Timbrrr Family Sledding Activity (weather dependent)
Childcare will be provided by Rock N Fun Childcare and their fully licensed caregivers and feature arts & crafts, face painting and kids movies. Cost for drop in care is $50 per child and must be reserved in advance. Hurry these are limited and we expect them to sell out quickly!
Oh, there will also be rollaway beds available, and Icicle Village Resort has pet friendly rooms available for an extra fee, so you can really bring the whole family!
Early bird rates for these packages are:
- Standard: $530
- Family: $688
- Condo: $930
A few quick notes:
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy; an extra person fee of $12.00, plus tax, per extra person over the age of eleven (11), will be added
- $10.00 for Rollaway, a one-time fee
- Icicle Village Resort is a non-smoking facility so in the occurrence of smoking in a guest room, there will be a $250 minimum smoke damage fee applied depending on damages
- Dogs are welcome with a $25.00 per night fee if a designated pet room is available
- Additional policies and conditions apply